Left to Right: Conleyís Prescription Drug Store (W.B. Conley,
Prop) - Unknown business (at one time the middle building was
Reedís) - Pitkinís Whitehall Drug Store (which was formerly owned
by J.A. Wheeler). Pitkin moved into this store after being burned
out of his other store on the North side of the street in the fire
of September 1890.
In 1892, Pitkin purchased the stock & fixtures of Conley Drug
Store (on the left) where it has been ever since.